In this article on FunNaija.com, I will show you How To Print your Jamb Admission Letter.
A JAMB admission letter is a document that certifies your admission to your school as an undergraduate student.
The letter is from the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board after getting your admission.
Every undergraduate student must accept their admission to the JAMB CAPS to get their admission letter.
The JAMB admission letter is for school admission clearance and NYSC mobilization.
Without the letter, you would not be able to get your first clearance. Though many schools give waivers to students without admission letters,
The cost of printing your JAMB admission letter online with your phone as of the time of writing this article is one thousand naira (₦1,000).
This post contains the steps to print your JAMB admission letter online with your phone.
How To Print A JAMB Admission Letter in 2023
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for you to download and print for the coming academic session. You can now go online to print yours by following the steps in this post.
Printing the admission letter is the next step after you have been offered provisional admission.
Do you want to know if you have been offered admission?
Check it out using the two methods listed below;
- Use the released admission list of your institution to see your name.
- Check JAMB admission status and confirm your admission
JAMB admission letter printing for UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the year 2023 academic session will start soon. All candidates who will gain admission into their respective institutions in Nigeria will go ahead to print their offer letter online when it’s available.
This article will show you the simple steps to follow in order to quickly complete your letter of admission confirmation.
Both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and DE candidates can do this on the official JAMB portal. The next paragraph will highlight the few steps to complete the process.
RELATED: How To Change My Jamb Phone Number
How To Print JAMB Admission Letter
All admitted students into Nigerian tertiary institutions should follow these steps;
- Go to JAMB online admission letter printing portal right here – https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility../
- Login with your “Email Address” and “Password.”.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab.
Please note that you have to make a payment of N1,000 (One Thousand Naira Only) using Online payment via Interswitch (Visa, Mastercard, Verve) cards before you will be able to access your offer letter from JAMB.
This will open your admission letter which you can send to your email and save. You will need this later in the future. Keep it in your email so that you can print it when you need it later.
For those who may have forgotten their registration number, you can retrieve it upon validation of their PIN and serial number with either their surname, first name, or middle name, date of birth, and state of origin.
INSTRUCTION FROM JAMB PORTAL: Printing of Admission Letters
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin, and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page, where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold red font. The Transaction ID is helpful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank, or Quick teller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed in the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can print the admission letter as shown on your screen.
You can follow this link to begin: https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/
JAMB regularization is a registration exercise for undergraduate students in Nigeria without a JAMB admission letter.
It is for students who do not have admission on their JAMB CAPS.
The Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is software for processing admissions in Nigeria.
You must get admission on JAMB CAPS before printing your admission letter.
Students in this category must undergo the JAMB regularization exercise to get their admission letters.
ALSO READ: How To Retrieve Jamb Password
JAMB Regularization Procedures
Here is the procedure for JAMB regularization in Nigeria;
- Visit the JAMB CBT center
- Purchase the JAMB regularization form.
- Fill out the regularization form
- Submit your regularization form to your school registrar
- Wait for your school to process your admission regularization
- Accept your admission to the JAMB CAPS
JAMB admission letter printing requirements
Here are the requirements you need to print your JAMB admission letter online using your phone or laptop;
- JAMB registration number
- One thousand naira (₦1,000)
- JAMB examination year55555
- Mobile phone or Personal computer (PC)
- Internet connection
- Master, Visa, or Verve ATM card
CHECK OUT: How To Change Institution In Jamb
How to Print the JAMB Admission Letter
Here are the procedures on how to print your JAMB admission letter online;
- Step-by-step guide on how to print the JAMB admission letter
- Open your internet browser
- Launch your phone or PC browser.
- Visit the JAMB Efacility Portal
- Enter https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility on your internet browser
- Log in to your JAMB account
- Enter your JAMB email address and password
- Select your JAMB examination year
- Click on the drawdown menu to select your examination year
- Click on Print Admission Letter
- Select the red bar to print your admission letter
- Select your examination year
- Click on the dropdown menu to select the examination year
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Type your registration number in the box
- Print the Admission Letter
- Click on the print admission letter icon
- Make payments online
- Pay ₦1,000 using your ATM card
- Print the Admission Letter
FAQ on the JAMB Examination Letter
- Is the JAMB admission letter needed for NYSC?
Yes, you need a JAMB admission letter for your NYSC mobilization. Graduates without a JAMB admission letter must apply for regularization through their school registrar.
- How do I print my admission letter from the JAMB portal?
Print your admission on the JAMB portal by visiting https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- How many times can I print my JAMB admission letter?
You can print your JAMB admission five (5) times after your first payment online.
- Can I print my JAMB admission letter twice?
Yes, you can print your JAMB admission letter twice for your first payment.
- How much does it cost to print the original JAMB result?
It will cost you one thousand naira (₦1,000) to print the original JAMB result.