In this article on FunNaija.com, you will learn How To Reprint Jamb Slip and other things you need to know your exam date and venue.
Your biodata details, your examination details, and UTME subject combinations are all contained in the JAMB Examination Slip, and Reprinting the JAMB Examination Slip is necessary to know your exam date and venue.
Also, your JAMB Examination slip is your gate pass or access at your examination venue.
It is with the printout of the examination slip you will know the date, time, and center for your Jamb Examination.
You will need either of the following information to reprint your JAMB slip to get your exam venue;
- Email Address used for JAMB Registration
- JAMB Registration Number
- Phone/GSM Number
RELATED: How To Check My Jamb Center
How much will it cost me to reprint my JAMB slip?
The last time I checked, it shouldn’t cost you more than 300 naira to reprint your JAMB slip, most cyber cafes or business centers will charge you 100 or slightly above to do the reprinting.
NOTE: The easiest way to reprint your Jamb exam slip is through their official portal.
All you have to do is to locate the accredited Center where you did your registration or you can go straight to a business center closest to you.
How to Reprint Your UTME Exam Slip Online through JAMB Portal
Reprinting of JAMB registration slip is not difficult at all.
All you would be required to print your JAMB exam slip that reflects your examination schedule is your Registration Number.
Follow the steps outlined below to reprint your JAMB Slip:
- Go to the JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintExaminationSlip
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address or Phone number in the space provided.
- Finally, click on the ‘Print Examination Slip’ button to access your exam schedule.
NOTE: Allow popup for JAMB site (www.jamb.org.ng) from your browser
How to Reprint Your UTME Exam Slip Via Your JAMB Profile Account
To reprint your UTME Exam slip via your JAMB profile, the following steps should be taken:
- Visit Jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Enter your Jamb email address
- Enter your Jamb password
- Click on Login
- Scroll to print the UTME Main examination slip
- Write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and
- Click on ‘Re-Print’.
- Print out your slip and you’re done.
Another Method to Reprint Your UTME Exam Slip
You can also reprint your JAMB exam slip through the following method:
- Visit the Jamb Reprinting portal at portal.jamb.gov.ng
- Enter your Jamb registration number, Email, or SMS
- Re-Print Jamb slip.
ALSO READ: How To Check Jamb Result
How To Reprint Jamb Slip Via Email
JAMB can also send the slip to your Email. In this case, follow the procedure outlined below…
- Open your Email
- Check Message from Jamb
- Open the message containing your Jamb slip
- Scroll to the end of the email to see the attachment
- Click on the attachment and download
- Send the slip to a system connected to a printer for Printing
Instructions For Jamb Reprint
Note the following before going ahead to Reprint your Jamb Slip this year:
- You can check your exam date and venue with your Phone.
- Connect to a Printer because Jamb Slip hard copy will be required at the Jamb center.
- You can’t register Jamb in Cyber Cafes, but reprinting of Jamb slips can be done in any cafe.
- Jamb Slip reprint doesn’t cost much. Don’t let any business center charge you more than 200 naira for Reprinting.
- It is highly advisable that you make photocopies of the Jamb slip. You will need a copy to keep and about two copies to take to your Jamb examination center.
- You can choose to reprint your Jamb slip in Colored or Black and White.
- You can check your date and still reprint the Jamb slip without email/username and password.
Reprint Jamb Slip Without Email Access
Step 1 and Step 2 above are perfect to reprint your Jamb Slip if you can’t access your Jamb Email Address. I will give you solutions to some Email Problems:
- Jamb made a mistake in my email.
- My Gmail has been disabled due to invalid activity.
- I have forgotten my Gmail password
- Another person’s email was used for me.
- I cannot log in to my mail used to create the Jamb profile.
If your issue is among the ones I listed above, continue reading for possible solutions.
Jamb Made a Mistake In My Email
If jamb made a mistake in your email by typing, for instance, Janett123@gmail.com instead of Janet123@gmail.com, you can correct this mistake by creating a new email address with Janett123@gmail.com to match the mistake that Jamb made.
With this, your slip containing the date and venue shall be sent to you.
What if the email is already being used by another person? Simply contact the person via mail and tell him about your situation (He doesn’t necessarily need to be writing Jamb with you too).
So, he will most probably forward any email he/she receives from Jamb to you.
After all, you may not need the email after printing your admission letter.
It is no news that many email addresses have been banned due to invalid activities.
One major reason for this is that many people did not create their Gmail accounts properly.
Most candidates, especially those who created their email in cyber cafes don’t get it verified.
You need to verify your phone number while creating your Gmail account to avoid stories that touch.
With a very good appeal to Google, you will gain access to your email again. So, all hope is not lost.
Did you forget your Email Password?
If you have forgotten your mail password then be happy because it is a minor case.
Simply click on RESET/FORGOT PASSWORD on the login page.
This step will help you reset your password to the desired one.
If you are unable to log in to the email used for your jamb profile, it could be that you didn’t enter the correct email and password.
Check that your information is correct and try again. You can also scroll up to see the solutions I have explained above and apply them.
I hope you got the answers you’re looking for in reprinting your JAMB exam slip via this article.
Thank you for reading!